8.11.2011

Inspired Ideas

I’m a new age junkie, for real. I love it all. Energy work, meditation, frequencies, vibrations, la la la lala. You know what I’m talking about.  I like to get inspired by all things metaphysical while I create, while creating with source energy. It’s a full circle experience. A few years ago I made a 7 chakra pendant out of clay and acrylic paint.

chakrapendant

 

And last night I sat down and quickly created this 7 chakra bracelet by 1) knitting a simple base bracelet (3 rows knit stitch for the desired length- then stitch the ends together to form the bracelet loop! easy peasy!) 2) needle felting little rounds of colored wool roving directly into the knit bracelet.

 

6

 

Isn’t it super fun to look at? 

1

This is a super easy project for a beginner knitter and felter, but if you aren’t up for the challenge I’d be delighted to craft you one! Click HERE to view the 7 Chakra bracelet in my Etsy shop :)

 

Thanks so much for looking! Be sure to follow my blog and stay tuned for tutorials and giveaways and new shop listings :)

 

xo

 

Julie

1 comment:

Comments = Colloquy = Yes please :)