4.13.2010

Hi there. So, Earth Day is coming up. Pretty exciting. I hope the weather permits to do something fun and earthy outside!! Yesterday and today I completed an order for 2 pairs of my "I Love the Earth Earrings" so I decided to rephotograph them since the photos I had on Etsy weren't really up to par in my opinion, although its one of my best sellers, so I guess something was going right. Hmmm. Anyway, I'm going to post some of the new photos here for Earth Day inspiration and I hope to start crafting again reallllllly soon. My husband and I just moved! Pretty excited about it as the new place is much bigger, well, ok its still a small place compared to most I'm sure but we are pretty freaking happy about it. Anyway- my crafting materials are stashed away in a closet at the moment and the house still has boxes everywhere. I had to totally improvise when I made these 2 pair. So. Since I'm tired, here they are. Ta daaa! Oh, and P.S. another day I will blog about business cards from Moo.com, they are way cool!













Oh yeah...so I'm also running a buy one get one half off on my Etsy shop on these little cuties. They happen to be my "best seller" so I thought I would spread the earth love and discount them for Earth Day! You can purchase them here:  I Love The Earth Earrings



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments = Colloquy = Yes please :)