10.04.2010

Autum is in the air...

As I'm sitting here watching Jon Stewart rip on that idiot Rick Sanchez, I thought I might as well blog.  I find the Daily Show to be quite inspiring and think that it should be required watching by all Americans :)


(the last batch of "fancy" brooches I sent my mother in law a few weeks ago)

I've been getting down and dirty with crafting lately and I couldn't be happier. My "fancy" brooches are selling quite well at my mother in laws' boutique which is so exciting. I need to start expanding and try to get into boutiques here locally in Los Angeles, anyone have any tips or advice on approaching boutiques?

(a closer look)

Matt will be staying at the Hilton waaaay over near LAX starting this Thursday night  for the screenwriting expo put on by the magazine he works for, so while he is gone, though I will miss him dearly and will probably get scared during the night (what? you can be 28 and afraid of the dark, right?) I plan on doing a serious organization project as well as serious crafting. I am going to stay with him Saturday night though atleast.




I did a much needed photo shoot yesterday on some pieces I've made lately that I've just been too busy with the fancy brooches to list in my Etsy shop but I've finally gotten a few listed last night and today. Yay.


My Autum Leaf Hair Clip or Brooch, availabe here in my Etsy shop.


And as a brooch :)


I'll post some of the other ones tomorrow perhaps. Way sleepy right now. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments = Colloquy = Yes please :)