10.07.2010

A night alone...

It's night #1 without Matt (he is working the screenwriting expo put on by the mag he works for) and I've cleaned out our closet! You can get a lot of stuff done when you have no one to distract you.

The most awesome part is that I took like 3 or 4 shirts that I haven't worn in a while because I just didn't find them to be very flattering or interesting and cut them up to redesign them. I can't wait to come up with a tutorial and post in a blog for everyone!

More good news, yesterday and today I sold the same pair of shoe clips on Etsy! Both buyers were from Australia. I love that! I might not get to go there anytime soon, but I like knowing that something I've made does. I guess I should be jealous of the shoe clips?

What do you think? I love them- I made my own pair and wear them almost everyday.


They are so fun to wear!


They have this magical way of making you feel daintily adorable ;)


They are pictured here in comfy flats, but they also look great on heels!


They are for sale in my Etsy shop for $14!


Better get to work making the pair I sold tonight!!

5 comments:

Comments = Colloquy = Yes please :)