8.08.2011

Wired

Hello! Hope everyone is doing well. It's nearly been a week since the last day at my job. I find that time moves much faster without a traditional job! NOooooo. This isn't good.

So the other night as I was falling asleep I got this like download from the universe or something to create some new wire pieces.  So I hopped right out of bed and started creating!  I can't wait to roll them all out but for now, here is my first official one just listed in my Etsy shop.



Isn't the design so simple and sweet?


Anyone else work with wire? I'd love any tips you may have. I just kind of make it up as I go :)


xo

Julie

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I am in LOVE with this! I've been trying to work with wire but I am absolutely terrible, when I get some extra money I'll have to get one from your shop (college salary= broke) !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous piece in both its craftsmanship and its simplicity. I'm going to ask the beau to check it out and see if I get this for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Comments = Colloquy = Yes please :)