8.05.2010

Oh the inspiration...

So today I received a package from my mother in law with TONS and I mean TONSSS of old jewelry for me to use!

Seriously it's like digging through a treasure chest. So many ideas floating around in my brain about how to utilize them. I've been putting things in the center of the new fabric flowers I've been working on to sell in her shop and the other day she told me she would go through her jewelry.

 A while later she texted me to say don't buy anything else and that she was sending me 10 pounds of jewels.

It's more than I could have even imagined. So many interesting old brooches and what not. Needless to say, I'm inspired. I will try to photograph it with the pieces all spread about.

It's going to take me forever to sort through it all...

Another current obsession are shoe clips.

 I can't wait to go somewhere so I can wear them.

Vintage heels really aren't the ideal shoe for a nanny to wear to work. I'm thinking a weekend brunch. Hmmm.

I can't wait to get super duper crafty this weekend. Wish me luck!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments = Colloquy = Yes please :)