8.08.2010

Project Time


As my craft area is becoming increasingly out of control- a serious organization is in order!

Luckily I have the next 4 days off of work while my employers are in Aspen.

Also luckily I had the idea to reuse an empty formula canister from work (I'm a nanny) to aid in my organization :)

Simple project supplies:

*1 empty canister (formula, coffee, etc...)
*scissors
*mod podge
*paint brush
*spray gloss sealer (optional)
*an old magazine, book, etc...

Steps:

*wash and remove canister label
*cut out several images and/or text
*using brush, apply mod podge to back side of images and place
them on the empty canister and canister lid
*after the mod podge has dried apply another coat of mod podge over the images or simply bring
out doors and evenly spray the canister and lid with gloss sealer
*allow to dry and then fill with whatever you please :)

Finished Project:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments = Colloquy = Yes please :)